What does P.R.P. Penile Rejuvenation do?
- Immediately larger penis
- Strengthens the penis
- Straightens the penis and corrects curvature
- Increases circulation within the penis for a healthier organ. The size and intensity of an erection are results of the blood flow to the penis. With increased circulation comes increased blood flow, which translates to a better quality and size of erection.
- This procedure improves other therapies for Erectile Dysfunction. For example: If you are taking Cialis or Viagra, those medications will be more effective after the P.R.P. Penile Rejuvenation
- Increases sensation and sexual pleasure without causing premature ejaculation (sexual experiences will be more enjoyable, not shorter )
- Increases size from area to area. The doctor can customize the treatment to place more in the base or in the head as needed.
How much growth can I expect?
Every patient’s results will vary slightly because of their health and their genetics, but a 10 to 20% increase in length and girth is commonly reported. Initially, the increase in girth will occur first, followed by the increase in length.
How long do the effects last?
The full regenerative effects of the procedure happen over a few weeks to a few months, as your body grows new cells, but some of the benefits start immediately after the P.R.P. Penile Rejuvenation .
Our office recommends getting additional treatments after 12 to 18 months (depending on age and health factors) for maximum effect.
What is P.R.P.?
P.R.P. is an abbreviation for Platelet Rich Plasma. Platelet rich plasma is an element of the whole blood that is contained within your body. This plasma has amazing healing and regenerative properties. By spinning a blood sample in a powerful centrifuge, we can isolate the platelet rich plasma in order to use it during this procedure.
What happens during the procedure?
A numbing Lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
Blood is drawn from the arm (like a blood test).
The blood is put into a centrifuge and spun.
The platelets are transferred into another tube with a calcium chloride solution. The solution causes the platelets to react as though they are still in the body and the body has been injured.
The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle. The injections are done in a way that distributes the growth factors properly.
What about side effects?
There will be no allergic reactions to the P.R.P. Penile Rejuvenation because the procedure uses your own growth factors.
Even though the platelet rich plasma has been harvested and separated outside your body, the body will still recognize the P.R.P. as it’s own material. This means that the body will not have an allergic reaction or ‘reject’ the plasma.
There will be no lumpiness (due to how the P.R.P. is absorbed) and minimal pain (no burning from the P.R.P. since it’s from your own body).